Perinatal Mental Health
The transition into parenthood is not always as easy as we are led to believe. It’s okay to reach out for support.
You are not alone. You do not have to suffer.
With support, you will feel well again.
As a Certified Perinatal Mental Health Professional, I offer therapeutic support for:
- fertility challenges & decision making
- pregnancy and postpartum adjustment
- perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, including pregnancy & postpartum depression
- perinatal trauma, including traumatic birth experience & NICU experiences
- perinatal loss, grief & bereavement
- infant attachment & bonding
- navigating parenthood
For more info on perinatal mood and anxiety disorders, Postpartum Support International – PSI
If you are struggling with any of the above issues, please contact me to discuss how therapy can help!